Remote Start Security & Access
Vehicle ACCESS & protection
World's Leading Provider of Remote Start /Security and Keyless Access Solutions
VHC's current customer base for Vehicle Access & Protection look to VHC for future remote start, security and keyless access solutions that meet the electrical, mechanical validation and integration requirements as well as key feature sets and usability.
VHC's engineering teams have designed solutions that will integrate seamlessly with your electrical architecture and give your customers the desired vehicle access and protection needed for today's customers.
Remote access technology
Our telematics system has been designed and optimized for quick vehicle and smartphone app feedback response. System response time is a major consumer complaint of other available OEM telematics offerings in the market today.
- 10 minute plug & play installation
- Best in class 5 second response time compared to competition
- Can be customized to allow OEM customer to retrieve any data available on the vehicle network (tire pressure, fuel level, oil life, cabin temp, etc.)
- Theft Alerts via Text/E-mail GPS*
- Utilizes vehicle GPS data via CAN if available
- GPS Vehicle Locate for theft retrieval or driver monitor
- GEO Fence with Security Fence
- Speed Alert
- Low Battery Notification
- Vehicle Diagnostics*
- Fuel & oil level, tire pressure and other diagnostic data
- All data or diagnostics available via CAN*
Features displayed are dependent on information available on vehicle data bus
wireless remote keyless entry keypad
- The Keypad is the only cost effective, device free vehicle access product available.
- Leave your keys in your vehicle while outdoors, playing sports, shopping or just about any other activity.
- Access to your vehicle when you don't have your keys.
- Provides temporary access of your vehicle to others, without providing an ignition key or transmitter.
- Complimentary enhancement to a vehicle's access system and can provide ANY function that the vehicle key fob provides.
- Typical installation is completed in minutes.
- The Wireless Keypad programs to the vehicle's receiver in the same manner as adding an additional factory key fob.
- Battery life is validated to be 5+ years (based on 15 operations per day, with the unit active for 15 seconds)
- Full OEM electrical, mechanical and environmental validation specifications
Remote Start Long-Range Products
- UHF Based system for Superior Range
- 1000 feet vs 250 feet for OEM
- Optional 2-Way Transmitter
- Provides feedback to user
- Common and simplified system installation ‐ 30 minutes or less!
- Increased vehicle network communication
- High reliability and low warranty
- Glass-mount antenna
- Scalable module w/ security
Future: Remote START PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
To meet emerging customer and consumer requirements we've marked
several key "Market Drivers" :
. Range Performance . Simpler Integration . Reduced System Cost
PHASE 1: GLOBAL 2-WAY ANTENNA & REMOTE
- New redesigned Antenna and 2-way remote with backward compatibility to all existing kit applications.
- New circuit design enables frequency tuning capabilities to allow for global deployment.
- Initial target global markets: Asia, Russia, China, EU & Mid-East market.
- Cost neutral development goal to customer in unit price with minimal or no tooling.
- Next Steps: Sample testing underway (tuning, analysis),finalizing RF message structure development, develop certification requirements and timing for all markets.
PHASE 2: MODULE WITH INTEGRATED ANTENNA
- New module redesign now integrates an internal antenna.
- Utilizes Global (tunable) Remote Fob from Phase 1.
- New RF Band allows for range up to 1,000 ft via internal antenna (current range with external Antenna)
- Elimination of external antenna results in a component cost reduction and also reduces system integration time
- Reduces any aesthetics concerns with a windshield-mount antenna, if desired
- Optional low-profile Ultra-Long-Range windshield-mount antenna reaches up to 2,500 ft.
PHASE 3: BTLE Remote start / smartphone app
- New 2-way Remote Fob with Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE)
- Provides bi-directional communication between Remote Fob and Smartphone App (70' to 100')
- App can include enhanced feature; keyless entry, panic/car find, start timer, find your keys, find your phone
- Unlike cellular data-based telematics systems:
- No monthly data fee for smartphone app features!
- System not limited by cell tower availability
- Fits global market requirement
- Phone App via new Remote Fob communicates up to
- 2,500 ft. away! (Optional external antenna, phase 2)
- Positioned as a premium product offering